REAR-END COLLISIONS MADE EASY:
Download Our Rear End Collision Sample Complaint Today
Simplify The Legal Process And Achieve Better Outcomes For Your Clients With Our Easy-To-Use Template.
Rear-end collisions are among the most common types of car accidents, and they often result in serious injuries. As a personal injury attorney, you need to be prepared to handle these cases efficiently and effectively.
Our template personal injury complaint for rear-end collisions will help you streamline your practice and achieve better outcomes for your clients.
Save time; build stronger cases.
Our template complaint is specifically designed for rear-end collision cases in Georgia and can be filed in either State Court or Superior Court.
We've tailored this template to include essential elements such as the court, parties, jurisdiction, background, negligence, and damages. Using this template will save time and ensure your complaint is well-structured and concise.
To file a personal injury lawsuit in Georgia, you must file the complaint in the county where the at-fault parties, also known as the Defendant, reside or where their registered agent is located. If the Defendant is an unincorporated business, the lawsuit must be filed in the county where the business is physically located.
KEEP. IT. SIMPLE:
When filing a personal injury complaint in Georgia, it's important to maintain a straightforward approach. Your complaint may be used against you in trial, so it's best to provide a brief and clear statement of the facts rather than a lengthy and detailed account.
This approach, known as a "notice complaint," is acceptable under the Georgia Civil Practice Act, which only requires notice pleading and construes pleadings liberally and reasonably to achieve substantial justice, according to the Georgia Court of Appeals in Islam v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. et al. (No. A13A2373) 2014.
Georgia's State and Superior Courts use either the Odyssey or PeachCourt electronic filing system to file personal injury complaints. Our template is compatible with both systems, making the filing process seamless.
Don't miss the opportunity to simplify your rear-end personal injury cases with our free sample complaint. Download it now and see how it can improve your practice, help you save time, and achieve better results for your clients. If you have any questions or need additional support, don't hesitate to reach out to our experienced team at Georgia Trial Attorneys. Together, we can deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients while upholding the highest standards of personal injury law.
IN THE STATE COURT OF HALL COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
COMPLAINT FOR INJURIES
COMES NOW, Plaintiff in the above-styled civil action and brings this Complaint against the above-named Defendant, and in support hereof, shows the Court as follows:
PARTIES AND JURISDICTION
- Plaintiff John Smith resides in the county of Forsyth and is subject to the jurisdiction of this court.
- Defendant Robert Brown (“Defendant”) may be served with process at their residence located at 4970 Kuhl Avenue, Apartment 34J, Gainesville, GA 30501.
- Defendant is subject to the jurisdiction of this Court because they are a Georgia resident.
- Venue is proper in this Court because Defendant resides in Hall County.
- Pursuant to OCGA §9-3-33, actions for injuries to the person shall be brought within two years after the right of action accrues. This action is brought before the two-year limitation.
6. On or about June 5, 2021, Plaintiff and Defendant were involved in an automobile crash in Atlanta, Georgia, Fulton County.
7. Plaintiff was operating a 2015 Kia Optima traveling westbound on 14th Street and approaching the intersection of Peachtree Street NE.
8. Defendant was operating a 2008 Honda Accord CR-V traveling westbound on 14th Street, behind Plaintiff, and approaching the intersection of Peachtree Street NE.
9. The Collision occurred when Defendant crashed into the rear of Plaintiff’s vehicle.
10. Plaintiff suffered bodily injuries because...
NEED ASSISTANCE OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
For more resources and sample documents, explore our comprehensive library, which includes our popular Sample Auto Accident Complaint for Magistrate Court.
We hope our template complaint proves to be a valuable asset in your personal injury practice. If you have any questions or need additional support, don't hesitate to reach out to our experienced team at Georgia Trial Attorneys. Together, we can deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients while upholding the highest standards of personal injury law.